Ricepaella (DAVID MONTERO MIGUEL) is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices.
This accessibility statement applies to the https://ricepaella.com website.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and non-compliance of the aspects indicated in the following point.
The content below is not accessible due to the following:
Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018:
- There are logos and images with incorrect or confusing alternative text in complex images without textual description [requirement number 188.8.131.52.1 Non-textual content, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are incorrectly created lists (without list label), tables with incorrectly labeled cells and invisible labels in form elements, requirement number 184.108.40.206 Information and relationships, of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- There are tables that are not adapted to small screen sizes and form fields that are not displayed correctly on small screen sizes, requirement number 220.127.116.11 Resizing of text, of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- There is text that is not correctly displayed when changing line heights and spaces, requirement number 18.104.22.168 Text spacing, of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- There are elements that are not accessible by keyboard, such as links to social networks, the text editor for comments, elements for ordering search results, pagination of search results or calendar arrows, requirement number 22.214.171.124.1 Keyboard, of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- There are elements that do not receive the focus and therefore cannot be interacted with using the keyboard, requirement number 126.96.36.199 Focus order, of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- There are links in which their function is not correctly identified (they have an inadequate description, a too generic text, an inadequate title…), requirement number 188.8.131.52.4 Purpose of the links, of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- There are headings with repeated and/or not very descriptive text, requirement number 184.108.40.206 Headings and labels, of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- There are images, infographics, link or button texts, headline text and content that are not translated into other languages, requirement number 220.127.116.11 Language of the parts, of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- On some pages the same icon is being used for different purposes, which generates confusion, requirement number 18.104.22.168 Consistent identification, of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- There are error messages that are not very descriptive, or error messages that are not grouped into a single message, as well as a lack of suggestions in the form to fill in the fields correctly, requirement number 22.214.171.124.1 Identification of errors, of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- There are forms with mandatory fields where the user is not informed of this, as well as fields where a textual example of the field format is missing (such as the DNI, for example), requirement number 126.96.36.199 Labels and instructions, of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- There are form fields where the error is reported when an incorrect value is entered but no suggestion for its correction is reported, requirement number 188.8.131.52.3 Suggestions for errors, of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- There are pages with syntax errors and therefore some support products may not correctly interpret the content (duplicate page IDs, unclosed tags, incorrect construction of tags…), requirement number 184.108.40.206.1 Processing, of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- There are pages where support products will not be able to obtain information, interact and be aware of the status of user interface controls, such as help messages, action result status messages, link attributes, page language image… that cannot be read by screen readers at the time they appear, requirement number 220.127.116.11 Name, function, value of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages.
Disproportionate burden: Not applicable.
The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation: There may be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements. Although care has been taken to ensure that most of them do.
PREPARATION FOR THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was prepared on August 3, 2023. The method used was a self-assessment carried out by the company itself.
COMMENTS AND CONTACT DETAILS
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- Report any non-compliance on the part of this website.
- Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website.
Through the contact form on this website or by sending an email to email@example.com.
You can submit:
- Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or Request for Accessible Information regarding:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
- Contents that are exempt from compliance with the accessibility requirements for imposing a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified in order to establish that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Complaints and claims regarding accessible information shall be made through the contact form on this website and shall be received and dealt with by Ricepaella’s Information Systems area.
The website is optimized for Microsoft Edge browsers and the latest current versions of FireFox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome. The minimum recommended web resolution is 1280×1024.
The website is designed for Responsive viewing, so it is optimally displayed on tablet and mobile devices. In these devices is optimized for viewing in the latest versions of Chrome mobile, Firefox mobile, Safari mobile, Opera Mini and Android native browser.
This website is designed to be able to change the text size and color, as well as the background of the page using standard browser settings.
If you want to change the text font size in the main graphical browsers use the following menus:
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox: View > Text Size
- Opera: View > Zoom
- Safari: View > Make text larger
- Chrome: Control the current page > Text Size
- To change the size of everything on the page:
- Ctrl + + to increase it
- Ctrl + – to decrease it
- Ctrl + 0 restores the original text size.
- If you want to override the stylesheet or change the color of the text, you can consult the WAI’s How to Change Text Size or Colors page, which can be read in English at How to change the text size or colors?